Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Feeling Important...


Queen Anne's Lace (detail)


That’s how I’m feeling because NOAPS (National Oil and Acrylic Painters Society) interviewed me for a post in the official NOAPS blog. Called Figures with a Story, it concerns my process but it’s mostly about my paintings.

What artist doesn’t like to talk about painting in general and their paintings in particular! In my case, Patricia Tribastone made the talking easy. She’s the blog director and author. Because she’s also an artist, she brings a special understanding to her articles. I enjoyed the interview and getting to know Patricia a bit.  

If you've got a second, do read about me and my paintings.

Thanks so much, Patricia and NOAPS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is it too early to send an invitation?

Pieces by (clockwise from left to right) : Susan Harlan, Janet Garner, Shirley Fachilla, Mike Martino and Topper Williams. So many ...